You will be redirected to my new site in

seconds
If Redirect Dosen't Work Click Here

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Live to give smile / Dr Lal Thadani


Live to give smile / Dr Lal Thadani
I do not know how long I will Live.
But for every moment I live. 
I must give best of myself for health & happiness of ailing Humanity. 
I know this is the only moment 
I have in my hand. Whatever happened in past is gone. Worrying n waisting our precious moment on past will ruin our present. Ofcourse Future is never Predictable. So Live n Love this particular moment. Love God n Love yourself as you are the wonderful creation of God. 
We all inherit unique  qualities n potentiality. Nobody else bear .
So help people with no motives except to serve ailing humanity. 
Live out whatever wants or passions they desire. 
Give smile to ailing humanity. 
Learn to live with smile . 
Live every moment. 
Live & Love Life.

Rewritten my Blog : 5 May 2012
#drlalthadani
#MedicoSocialReformer
Senior #PublicHealthExpert
#liveandlovelifebylal 
#अल्फ़ाज़_दिलसे 
#medicofriendssandeshsociety 
#publichealthprofessionalsforum 
#PublicHealthMatters

3 comments: