You will be redirected to my new site in

seconds
If Redirect Dosen't Work Click Here

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Serve Ailing Humanity / Dr Lal Thadani


I do not know how long I will Live.
I am also aware of the fact that I must give best of myself for health n Happiness of Ailing Humanity & this is d only moment I have in my Hand. Whatever Happened in past is gone. Worrying n waisting your precious moment on past will ruin ur present. Ofcourse Future is never predictable. 
So Live n Love this particular moment. 
Love God n Love Yourself as you are the wonderful creation of God. Nobody else bear d Qualities and potentiality you have. So help people live out whatever wants or passions they desire

#drlalthadani / 8005529714
#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal 
#अल्फ़ाज़_दिलसे
drlal2010@gmail.com

Blog : 5 May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment