You will be redirected to my new site in

seconds
If Redirect Dosen't Work Click Here

Friday, June 30, 2017

1st July Very Imp. Day : Dr Lal Thadani

1st July : Very Important Day for me : Dr Lal Thadani
Not becoz It's beginning of the month...Not Becoz Its Doctor's Day or CA Day.Not Becoz Its Beginning of School Session
or Start of Much Spoken but still  beyond anybody's Brain level to understand Yeaah GST

Ist July will always be important Becoz
Its Dr Deepa's Birthday My better Half..Becoz of Tarun My Son in Law , Himanshu my son  , Hitesh my Bhatija , Ravi Mool chandani my Bhanja, Pawan Bhatia Deepa's Bhatija All CA
Daughter Nehal CS somehow or  who influenced me
All my Well Wishers n Friends
Having Birthday's n Anniversaries stood by my side in all Up's n Downs....CONGRATULATIONS
You are on this Earth For Some Purpose . Prove Yourself . Stay Healthy n Happy how so ever hard circumstances come on the way.Live and Love Life with all Positivity..God Bless You All
www.drlalthadani.in
Please Download n Share App
Stay Healthy (Dr.Lal)

https://drlalthadani.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/1st-july-very-imp-day-drlal/

No comments:

Post a Comment