You will be redirected to my new site in

seconds
If Redirect Dosen't Work Click Here

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Seeking Wisdom : A Blog / Preaching

http://wp.me/p3sQtP-9u

Seeking Wisdom is a Blog that attracted my attention and enlightened me to write few words of appreciation . A Blog by Dr. Harbans Lal (Phd) is not simply a Blog or Sikhs preaching. I found ” The Secret ” to Eternal and External Peace and Values to Life. A preaching to face every up n downs in your life . 

         Dr Harbans has received the “International Medal of Honor” prestigious award for his lifelong commitment to promoting interfaith engagement among adherents of the world’s religions. My Eye focussed on few of his writings I would like to mention.

               Naam: A password for Universal Reality . It literally means a name or an identity of a person, a thing or entity.Naam is Expression of God.
                 It’s a Universal Truth that most people are Living and running after materialistic things but for eternal peace and purposeful life Dr Habanslal has promoted Saint Guru Nanak’s preaching on

1. NAAM – Mindful Awareness of Divine Presence

2. DAAN – Live Out the Culture of Altruism when Seeking Divine Benevolence

3. ISHNAAN – Implement Ethics of Good Deeds that Cleanse Body and Mind

 Today’s Universal Truth is that Welcoming & celebrating New Seasons or festivals has become the most costlier  where people are expressing warm sentiments & reciprocating their feelings wrapped up in costly packages and in psychological hang-ups sometimes beyond their pockets. 

Seeking Wisdom is A Blog I found very close to my Blog Live and Love Life by Lal.

www.drlalthadani.in
Please Promote n Share My App
Live Healthy (Dr.Lal)
drlal2010@gmail.com
Only Whatsapp on
07597730550

No comments:

Post a Comment