You will be redirected to my new site in

seconds
If Redirect Dosen't Work Click Here

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Safety Measures i#CoronaOutbreakPandemic / Dr Lal Thadani


Safety Measures in #CoronaOutbreakPandemic / Dr Lal Thadani, MD PSM


One of my Dr friend has forwarded me a photograph of some court and asked If  PPE kit is more important in courts than hospitals .

Just watch news channels those who are not aware of use , unuse , misuse of masks  are seen wearing N95 and 3 layer masks below nose or on necks and addressing news channels. What message poor masses are getting. God Bless.

Public is well informed and aware these days . They are now questioning why @HealthCarePersonnels are the last in this line. Is it  more important for Politicians,  Administrators , Judiciary and many more.

It is almost more than 15 days Arisda President has been requesting Govt. and bearucrats repeatedly on safety measures for Drs and field staff who are working very hard day and night tirelessly. And then as expected I heard a Lion roaring and few sleeper cells raised their eyebrows why this issue being raised after 1 month and why Doctors to pay for their own safety.

My dear friend if @ArisdaPresident has raised a question on safety of @CoronaWarriors
for God's sake support. We have already lost too many lives or are most @Covid19positives these days are from health, police and media personnel's .

Mind it sleeper cells are always damaging. We are  facing in #CoronaOutbreakPandamic.

We have sleeper cells in state group too watching your activities and wrongly feeding authorities . Divide and rule has been old policy in Indian history . But for God sake please do not easily be carried away and be hasty in pushing or revoking OICs. All are sincerely working in @covidmanagement

However I am thankful to my well-wishers who on the right time said sir Bikaner 30 case hain Jao . Though I had URI like symptoms when Nagaur was  totally safe. I had been taking Azithromycin , HCQ beside regular 1 tab for Diabetese and BP.

That's why My family was worried and concerned. Also probably my wife lost her mother and I was not there during illness and sad demise.  I have developed a blister on little toe but I know I am blessed. I am being heard these days in public health renowned platforms and getting appreciations and motivations from media and Drs . Thats what every
@coronawarrior in field want.

But sincerely requesting state group means CMHO and above be included. If anything in public and Department interest should be applauded.
That's real motivation and inspiration.

But you know most irony of the nation is @CoronaWarriors are in field serving patients , state and nation and Non public health non medical personnels are running what's app One time universities.


#PublicHealthProfessionalsForum
#LiveAndLoveLife               #drlalthadani
 #MotivationalBlog.     8005529714.        drlal2010@gmail.com

#राजस्थानसतर्कहै
#निरोगीराजस्थान
#स्वस्थ राजस्थान


No comments:

Post a Comment